There is a lot of work involved in keeping a boat looking her best. Regular washing and waxing is a necessity to keep the Australian sun from turning fiberglass chalky.
Professional boat detailing on your vessel can not only add thousands to its value, but is essential for long term maintenance.
A poorly maintained boat of only a few years of age will have as much appeal as an old dingy, while an older vessel that is gleaming and well presented not only stands out, but also encourages you to want to look after her.
Our boat detailing services guarantee to bring your vessel back to the best condition possible.
Our boat maintenance services can include following:
- Whole boat wash down and chamois
- Complete cockpit are and fly bridge detailing
- Clears cleaning and conditioning
- Bimini and covers cleaning and conditioning
- Polish stainless & remove the rust stains from hull
- High Pressure boat cleaning of Non Slip areas
- Engine room cleaning and Lazarette detailing
- Interior Boat Cleaning and Boat Detailing
- Carpet steam cleaning and washing
- Head liners cleaned, stain removed and repairs
- Gelcoat oxidation removal
- Polishing and waxing of hull and above gunwels